Friday, March 30, 2012

SS4 World Tour Sydney Personal Shot. melted~

Assalamualaikum.. ^^

Oh my!! Long time i didn't update my love story with Siwon Choi story. I really missed u baby blog!! *big hug* Yesterday, i found my boys latest photo for their next destination. 

I'm begging u.. Puhleaseee see these 9 photos. I could guaranteed your screen will crack if u stare all of them especially your feature-to-be husband bias.







 

 



Aishhh... That was only 8 photos... Who is missing..??? Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Shindong, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook..

Siwon!! Where is he..??? I'm hiding my prince (of course) because he is really gorgeous to be stare by all of u. Hahahahahahaha. Just scroll down if u really wanna see his photo. Please promise me your eyes won't turn to love sign. Ok. Here you goooooo.................

















































































































































































kyaaa~~
I know it!! You're tired scrolling down your mouse right..?? Puhahahaha. *=P


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment