Thursday, September 29, 2011

crazy talk with operator

Assalamualaikum.. ^^

What a day.. I'm very energetic to face a class today. But suddenly my lecturer cancelled it. Erkkk~~

And lastly we headed to PKP a.k.a Pusat Khidmat Pelajar. The place fulled of xerox machine, ATM machine, the best ever..., food and baverages.. Haha (^_^) *eating is wonderful*

I'm blogging at PKP now.. Different feeling.. Hahhahahaa. Crowded of people.. Kekkekeke. What a feeling. Btw.., i felt like crazy fool.

Previously..., i top-up a credit RM10. At night it balance for 11 cents?!! What the..???!!! Oh.., maybe some automatic application access towards my phone. So, i called the operator.

Me: Assalamualaikum...

Operator: Waalaikumussalam...

Me: I just top-up RM10. Right now just 11 cents.. Is that automatic applications freely access my phone..???

Operator: May i have your number Miss..??

Me: (telling my address. bla. bla. bla. bla. bla) Did any automatic applications..???

Operator: At this moment no, Miss..

Me: Really..???

Operator: Yes..

Me: Okay... So i'm the one over limit. Hahahhahahahahha.

I laughed on the spot, same with Mr. Operator..

Me: Thanks, Assalamualaikum..

Operator: Waalaikumussalam warahmatullah...

sumpah malu gila. hahahhahahahahahhaa.


Thanks Mr. Operator for the entertainment... ^^


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment