Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Merdeka Raya in Malaysia ♥

Assalamualaikum.. ^^

How crazy i am.. Hehe. Just take a look. It's already 4:57 AM.. Heheh. I'm awake.. Aishhhh.. Really tired at the early night. Kekekeke. So i woke up to post this entry..

Well..., Eid Mubarak to Muslims all over the world!! Yaayyyy!! We're the winner after finished fasting for a month 29 days on last Ramadhan. It was really great!! ^^

To my beloved parents, AZMI YUSOF and ROSHIDAH AWANG.., forgive me for all these 21 years old. Raising me up, teach me about life, provide me with priorities. It's more than enough.. Having both of you as my parents was such the greatest part in my life.. ♥

Eid Mubarak to my healthy, lovely granny, Misah Omar

To all my uncles and aunts,

Long + Long Na
Ngah + Ngah Noma
Lang
Njang + Njang Mah

don't forget my duit raya. Hahahahaha. 21 years old is just a number. *=P

To my cousins... I love all of u..

Kak Long + Bang Long
Kak Chaq + Bang Chaq
Bang Chik + Kak Ellis
Kak Cik Jidah + Abang Ali
Cik Ceah + Abang Imran
Abang Medi + Kak Hani
Kak Widad + Abang Fakhrul
Kak Chik Peah + Abang Azad
Iman
Nadiah
Mamat
'Ammar
Amie
Ilah
Ecah

Married cousin..., i wish all of you increase my duit raya. Hahahahhaha

My nephews and nieces,

Along
Sulhi
Khusyairi
Aqeel
Ayman
Akhyar
Adib
Mawardi
Ansori
Syifa'
Amal
Awfa
Hanan
Nuura
Nuha

My ever BFF, Nan, Pujah, Amed, Mahan, Umie

My roommates for 3 years Leya & Seha

My co-ELFs, Mah, Kak Gee, Dik An, Cik Li, Syida, Kak Fa

And before i'm forget..., Eid Mubarak to my followers too..^^

Lastly..., to all that knowing myself.. HAPPY EID MUBARAK

Why i said Merdeka Raya..?? (^_~) Today is Eid Mubarak while tomorrow is Malaysia 54th Independence day. Merdeka Day means Independence Day. Very grateful to live in this country!! Alhamdulillah.. Proud to be Malaysian!!

O-oooo... Before i end up this post.. I got this fom my co-elf. (^______^)

Iera.., thanks!!! Weeehu..

p/s: aishhhh.. those high school girls made me envy. aigoo~~


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment