Saturday, August 27, 2011

@Heedictator

Hello there.. (really unable to smile)

This whole day.., i keep thinking about Kim Heechul. He also appeared in my dream.. Aishhhh.. Disaster!!! Ya hyung!! Why u made me like this..??? (-_-,)

Let me tell all of you my secret.. (did i really have readers here..?? erkk~~ idk..)

Heenim was the last one in Super Junior members that i try to like.. Yeah. You know why..??? Because of his laser mouth. Hehe. I really don't like with the fact.

But i didn't know when i started accepting him the fullest.. I didn't even realize it! The first time i screaming to him was when i saw his teaser image for Mr. Simple.

Oh my!! I'm really crazy towards his teaser.

And for right now.., he already in my top 3 bias (after siwon and kyuhyun) When cupid had struck my heart..??? (question mark)

When i read this..., i want to cry already cried

I♥U

p/s: everybody was in eid mode. but me?? how come i'm in eid mode..??? heenim keep haunted in my dreams everyday..

GOOD NIGHT UNIVERSE!! SWEET DREAM..


Love,
munirahazmi

2 comments:

  1. Gonna miss you HeeNim oppa,, See you in 2 years:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh saya sangat berduka lara sekarang.. aku nak raya la heenim!! huwaaa (-_-,)

    ReplyDelete