Thursday, July 28, 2011

5thjib OFFICIAL TEASER

Yeah... Finally 10 Mr. Simple version teaser completed!!

Should i scream..??? Sudden speechless..??? Static in front of lappy..?? Chocking or smiling..?? You know what..?? Crying suit me the best.. (-_-,)


EUNHYUK

The first thing, i was erkkk~~ Why they made him 'blind'..?? Is this King Eunhyuk or Queen Eunhyuk..???


DONGHAE

Still maintaining his personality. But why do he need to cover his nose..??? What happened to your left eye..?? Squinting a little..?? Erkk~~


LEETEUK

I said he's Lady Gaga. Jen laughed. It's the same as Gaga right..?? But i think the wrapping colourful rope on his body is very creative idea.. ^^


SHINDONG

I must say i was impressed by his photo. Overall, 2nd photo i like the most.. Shindong looks really different.. ^^

KYUHYUN

Cover your armpit please.. Erkkk~~

SUNGMIN

He was moderate i guess. But i realized. Yellow nailed..??


RYEOWOOK

The feather handicapped the photo!! Erkkk. Wookie killed many birds for that thing. What a slander. The glasses indeed made he as a mature guy.

YESUNG

Whoaaaa.. He looks like psycho. Love it!! Pink panther Yeye maybe..?? Hehe. But..., the colour combination looks plain..

HEECHUL

His eyes like scary clown in Alice in Wonderland.. That's what i feel. But seriously.., this is the first time i'm screaming to him. Hahahaha. The best pic!!


My Prince, SIWON CHOI

This is the reason why i'm down yesterday

Seriously.., i was really frustrated with his teaser. Should i say half-naked..?? (-_-) I'm waiting for his teaser but finally i got this. They manipulated Siwon's abs asset. Huwaaaaaaaa. I'm really sad towards idea that made my prince like this. I mean it.. *=,( People might think this is hot but for me this is whoring my prince!!! (My heart shattered) I feel he become sex appeal. Ahhh~~ I don't want that. WTF!! (>_<)

See ya after shining sun appeared.. Want to continue my sleep again.

p/s: Heenim teaser was the last one. Not Siwon. Gila aku x gamak nak post pic Siwon.. Dah macam apa ja aku tengok. Sabarlah hati...


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment