Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PATIENT MODE

Assalamualaikum...^^

I never thought today was such a bored day, as a result i'm boring person.. Duhhh~~ I watched TV but in half-conscious. Kakakkakakakakka.

Here come the story.... I was in my bedroom and it was quite hot... I feel like in sauna. Hahahahaha. Therefore i turned on air-cond. While i wanted to close door.., sudden accident.. I hit basket. (where is your eye..???) My nail crack... (@_@) *dizzy when i saw the blood*

I didn't expect until like this.. Huwaaaaaaaaaaa *=,(

"You always walked with your own harsh style.. Go walk like that again.." (mama)

"It's not biggie.. No need to cry" (baba)

Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's hurt. So Dr. Mama put ointment on my injured.. Thank you mama.. *=,(

blood stain on tissue
_i love my o-typed blood. sorry for didn't keep u save (-_-)_

Visit me.. I'm a clumsy patient

Woot woot! Woot woot!

Donghae tweeted.. I don't care so much... But...., Oh my!!! Donghae-ah...., you really wanna give me sweet dream tonight.. Siwon (^_^) Thanks!!


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment