Saturday, September 4, 2010

Suddenly..

Hmm.. Supposed to be old news. But for me.., it's still impressed my mind. Hehe. I'm very addicted about last FIFA World Cup 2010. Waka waka eh eh..?? Always with this trademark. These all downloaded items.., I want to keep as my collections. Thanks for many sources which were capturing wonderful photos.. Take a look. Enjoy urself...


official soccer, jabulani..


JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - JULY 10: Shakira walks with official mascot Zakumi during a FIFA Media briefing ahead of the World Cup Final match between Netherlands and Spain on July 10, 2010 at Soccer City in Johannesburg, South Africa. (Photo by Jamie Squire - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images)

shakira with jabulani

paul the octopus

victory

happiness and satisfied in their face. congrats!!


"And the crowd get crazy...." said by Alvin Seville in Alvin and the Chipmunk 2. Hehe

La Roja

Oranje


I chose the happening photos between Spain and Netherlands supporters since both were selected to final. I noticed they were great at creativity. The photos were not at the final only. I mixed it..










There were ranking on the most gorgeous players on people choice during FIFA World Cup 2010..


1- Fabio Canavarro
(Italy)

2- Fernando Torres
(Spain)

3- David Villa
(Spain)

4- Landon Donovan
(USA)

5- Thierry Henry
(France)

6- Edinson Cavani
(Uruguay)

7- Kaka
(Brazil)

8- Cristiano Ronaldo
(Portugal)

9- Didier Drogba
(Ivory Coast)

10- Keisuke Honda
(Japan)

11- David James
(England)


I can't wait for this coming 2014... (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment