Saturday, July 31, 2010

HAPPY BELATED B'DAY, babe...

I didn't believe!!! My blog already had it's own birthday.. Last 9/7. Happy birthday to you.. Thanks for being one of my strengths, support my complicated feelings, patient with myself because sometimes i ignore u for a long time. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Damn excited. So that's mean i'm a blogger for last 1 year. That's not mean my journey as a blogger stopped. I'll continue it as long as i can. Or.., i might say until the end of my life time. Time passed without i'm noticed. Sorry dear..


~blogging is my world. my 'husband'. but.., if i'm married.., you're my '2nd husband'. ahahaha *=P


p/s: i luv u, my baby blog.. love u damn much!! you're my world..

1 comment:

  1. wah, congratez la...appy 1st annivesary wif ur 'husband'..

    ReplyDelete